Thursday, July 19, 2012

California, my new home, what can I say every since I was a kid I wanted to be here. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you with eyes rolling that I have spent days at the movie theaters.
It's true and I am not ashamed to admit it and now I am lucky enough to work for Hasbro down here in LA. It is so exciting. I am looking forward to taking my Canon D60 and Sketchbook and finding new ways to inspire my art and creativity. 
I will be taking classes at this design institution
That alone is awesome. ZBrush and Digital Painting with some of the very best, new art and paintings to follow. 
Take to the open road and challenge yourself. Push the normal and break the box people, you are the creators of all things better, bigger and bolder.

No comments:

Post a Comment